This is an impressive-looking dish that's a snap to prepare. Even when my cooking time is limited, I can still serve this delicious wreath. The red pepper and green broccoli add a festive touch. —Marlene Denissen, St. Croix Falls, Wisconsin
- 2 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
- 2/3 cup condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh broccoli
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped water chestnuts
- 1 can (5 ounces) white chicken, drained or 3/4 cup cubed cooked chicken
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- Arrange crescent rolls on a 12-in. pizza pan, forming a ring with pointed ends facing the outer edge of pan and wide ends overlapping.
- Combine the remaining ingredients; spoon over wide ends of rolls. Fold points over filling and tuck under wide ends (filling will be visible).
Bake at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
Freeze option: Securely wrap and freeze cooled wreath in plastic wrap and foil. To use, remove from freezer 30 minutes before reheating. Remove from foil and plastic; reheat wreath on a greased baking sheet in a preheated 325° oven until heated through. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Chicken Crescent Wreath in Taste of Home December/January 1999, p9
Reviews for Chicken Crescent Wreath
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review