Chicken Crescent Wreath Recipe
This is an impressive-looking dish that's a snap to prepare. Even when my cooking time is limited, I can still serve this delicious wreath. The red pepper and green broccoli add a festive touch. —Marlene Denissen, St. Croix Falls, Wisconsin
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 15 min. Bake: 20 min. YIELD:6-8 servings
- 2 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
- 2/3 cup condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh broccoli
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped water chestnuts
- 1 can (5 ounces) white chicken, drained or 3/4 cup cubed cooked chicken
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1. Arrange crescent rolls on a 12-in. pizza pan, forming a ring with pointed ends facing the outer edge of pan and wide ends overlapping.
- 2. Combine the remaining ingredients; spoon over wide ends of rolls. Fold points over filling and tuck under wide ends (filling will be visible).
- 3. Bake at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 serving (1 piece) equals 203 calories, 11 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 23 mg cholesterol, 537 mg sodium, 15 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 9 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC