Chicken Crescent Appetizer
Refrigerated crescent rolls and a savory packaged filling make this yummy hors d’oeuvre swift to fix. “This tasty dish is quick and easy,” promises Debbie Todd of Arrington, Tennessee.
8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 package (12 ounces) frozen spinach souffle
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 can (2.8 ounces) french-fried onions
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- Heat spinach souffle according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a
- small bowl, combine the chicken, onions and Parmesan cheese; set
- Unroll crescent dough; separate into eight triangles. Arrange on an
- ungreased 12-in. round baking pan or pizza pan, forming a ring with
- pointed ends facing the outer edge of pan and wide ends overlapping.
- Stir souffle into chicken mixture; spoon over wide ends of rolls.
- Fold points over filling and tuck under wide ends (filling will be
- visible). Bake at 375° for 11-13 minutes or until golden brown.
- Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 315 calories, 18 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 69 mg cholesterol, 603 mg sodium, 19 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 16 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon