Refrigerated crescent rolls and a savory packaged filling make this yummy hors d’oeuvre swift to fix. This tasty dish is quick and easy. — Debbie Todd, Arrington, Tennessee
- 1 package (12 ounces) frozen spinach souffle
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 can (2.8 ounces) french-fried onions
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- Heat spinach souffle according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the chicken, onions and Parmesan cheese; set aside.
- Unroll crescent dough; separate into eight triangles. Arrange on an ungreased 12-in. round baking pan or pizza pan, forming a ring with pointed ends facing the outer edge of pan and wide ends overlapping.
- Stir souffle into chicken mixture; spoon over wide ends of rolls. Fold points over filling and tuck under wide ends (filling will be visible). Bake at 375° for 11-13 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Chicken Crescent Appetizer in Simple & Delicious July/August 2006, p12
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Chicken Crescent Appetizer
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review