- 1 package (12 ounces) frozen spinach souffle
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 can (2.8 ounces) french-fried onions
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- Heat spinach souffle according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the chicken, onions and Parmesan cheese; set aside.
- Unroll crescent dough; separate into eight triangles. Arrange on an ungreased 12-in. round baking pan or pizza pan, forming a ring with pointed ends facing the outer edge of pan and wide ends overlapping.
- Stir souffle into chicken mixture; spoon over wide ends of rolls. Fold points over filling and tuck under wide ends (filling will be visible). Bake at 375° for 11-13 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 8 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a light white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters White Blend CA, a crisp flavorful wine with hints of citrus. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $69.99. Order Now
Reviews for Chicken Crescent Appetizer
Sort By :
This was really good the first time around unfortunately the leftovers don't hold up well.
In the frozen foods aisle. One choice would be Stouffers.
Where does one get the spinach souffle?