- simmer 5-10 minutes or until slightly thickened and flavors are
- Meanwhile, in a Dutch oven, saute chicken in remaining oil until no
- longer pink. Return chicken to pan; stir in sauce. Heat through,
- stirring to loosen browned bits from pan. Serve over rice; garnish
- with parsley if desired. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 cup equals 189 calories, 5 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 63 mg cholesterol, 398 mg sodium, 10 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 25 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 2 vegetable, 1/2 fat.
This recipe pairs well with a light white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters White Blend CA
, a crisp flavorful wine with hints of citrus. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $69.99. Order Now