Chicken Creole Deviled Eggs Recipe
- 6 hard-cooked eggs
- 1/2 cup diced cooked chicken
- 5 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon honey mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon Creole seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1. Cut eggs in half lengthwise. Remove yolks; set whites aside. In a small bowl, mash the yolks. Stir in the chicken, mayonnaise, onion, honey mustard, ground mustard, Creole seasoning and hot pepper sauce. Pipe or spoon into egg whites. Sprinkle with parsley. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 1 dozen.
2 each: 187 calories, 15g fat (3g saturated fat), 227mg cholesterol, 198mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 10g protein.
Reviews for Chicken Creole Deviled Eggs
"Tho some found the chicken a little 'weird', everyone liked these deviled eggs.The spice was a little mild so may I suggest a little more if you want that kick."
"very good, will make yhis agian often. Thanks"