Chicken Corn Chowder Recipe
"this is a great dish when you need a meal in a hurry," promises Sharon Gentert of Wendell, Idaho. "We like to make it with mushroom soup, but you can change the ingredients to accommodate your family's tastes and whatever items you have on hand."
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken or mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1-1/2 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1. In a large saucepan, combine the soup, milk, onion and rosemary. Stir in chicken and corn; heat through. Add the cheese; stir until melted. Yield: 4-6 servings.
1 cup: 297 calories, 15g fat (7g saturated fat), 76mg cholesterol, 775mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 2g fiber), 22g protein.
Reviews for Chicken Corn Chowder
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC