Chicken Corn Chowder Recipe
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken or mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1-1/2 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1. In a large saucepan, combine the soup, milk, onion and rosemary. Stir in chicken and corn; heat through. Add the cheese; stir until melted. Yield: 4-6 servings.
1 cup: 297 calories, 15g fat (7g saturated fat), 76mg cholesterol, 775mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 2g fiber), 22g protein .
Reviews for Chicken Corn Chowder
"quick and easy to make added biscuits and a salad very satisfying."