Chicken Corn Chowder Recipe
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken or mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1-1/2 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1. In a large saucepan, combine the soup, milk, onion and rosemary. Stir in chicken and corn; heat through. Add the cheese; stir until melted. Yield: 4-6 servings.
1 cup: 297 calories, 15g fat (7g saturated fat), 76mg cholesterol, 775mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 2g fiber), 22g protein
Reviews for Chicken Corn Chowder
"quick and easy to make added biscuits and a salad very satisfying."