"this is a great dish when you need a meal in a hurry," promises Sharon Gentert of Wendell, Idaho. "We like to make it with mushroom soup, but you can change the ingredients to accommodate your family's tastes and whatever items you have on hand."
Recommended: 25 Soups to Keep You Warm This Fall
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken or mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1-1/2 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- In a large saucepan, combine the soup, milk, onion and rosemary. Stir in chicken and corn; heat through. Add the cheese; stir until melted. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Originally published as Chicken Corn Chowder in Quick Cooking November/December 2004, p61
Reviews for Chicken Corn Chowder
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jan. 27, 2012
"quick and easy to make added biscuits and a salad very satisfying."