- 8 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (8 ounces each)
- 8 thin slices deli ham
- 8 slices Swiss cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 2 cups crushed cornflakes
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Flatten chicken to 1/4-in. thickness. Top each with a slice of ham and cheese. Roll up and tuck in ends; secure with toothpicks.
- In a shallow bowl, whisk eggs and milk. In another shallow bowl, combine cornflakes and seasonings. Dip chicken in egg mixture, then roll in crumbs.
- Place on a greased baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink. Discard toothpicks. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Chicken Cordon Bleu Rolls
"Looks nice, flavor good and corn flakes add nice crunch. Be cautious with serving as toothpicks may be hidden. Really needs a bit of sauce."
"A hit, looks nice!"
"Made this for dinner last night. Love the crunch of the corn flakes. The delicate flavor of garlic was just right. I also used provolone. Kicks up the flavor another notch. I will make this again, and again and again."
"Simple, tasty & easy to adjust for the number of people you're feeding. Love it!"
"This is a good recipe and I didn't find it bland at all. The cornflakes are a nice change of pace from bread crumbs because it makes a much crisper coating, which I enjoyed. I used provolone instead of Swiss cheese, and smoked ham, which was a really good combination with the chicken."