- 1 tube (13.8 ounces) refrigerated pizza crust
- 1/2 cup Alfredo sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1-1/2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 10 breaded chicken nuggets, thawed and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 425°. Unroll dough into a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan; flatten dough and build up edges slightly. Bake 8-10 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
- Spread with Alfredo sauce; sprinkle with garlic salt and Swiss cheese. Top with ham, chicken nuggets and mozzarella cheese. Bake 8-10 minutes or until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted. Yield: 6 pieces.
Reviews for Chicken Cordon Bleu Pizza
Sort By :
"This was decent enough for me to want to try it with homemade alfredo sauce. My family and I don't care for bottled...maybe I don't know what brand to use? Anyhow, I made it on a Boboli thin pizza crust, and used diced ham, which made it so easy. I'm going to look for a more pungent swiss (personal preference). I think with those tweaks I will like it better. Hubby and teen devoured it though!"
"This was so good and easy! Don't want to buy a whole bag of frozen chicken nuggets, just visit your local McDonald's."
"Simple recipe, made from 'left-overs' of a session of making a tasty meal of those 'left-overs'. It is a very good way to prevent losing any money!"
"This is a delicious recipe making good use of "Honeybaked Ham". This is a recipe for the satisfaction of all children, friends, even Senior Citizens!"
"Excellent recipe. My family loves this."