- 1 tube (13.8 ounces) refrigerated pizza crust
- 1/2 cup Alfredo sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1-1/2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 10 breaded chicken nuggets, thawed and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 425°. Unroll dough into a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan; flatten dough and build up edges slightly. Bake 8-10 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
- Spread with Alfredo sauce; sprinkle with garlic salt and Swiss cheese. Top with ham, chicken nuggets and mozzarella cheese. Bake 8-10 minutes or until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted. Yield: 6 pieces.
Reviews for Chicken Cordon Bleu Pizza
"This was decent enough for me to want to try it with homemade alfredo sauce. My family and I don't care for bottled...maybe I don't know what brand to use? Anyhow, I made it on a Boboli thin pizza crust, and used diced ham, which made it so easy. I'm going to look for a more pungent swiss (personal preference). I think with those tweaks I will like it better. Hubby and teen devoured it though!"
"Simple recipe, made from 'left-overs' of a session of making a tasty meal of those 'left-overs'. It is a very good way to prevent losing any money!"
"This is a delicious recipe making good use of "Honeybaked Ham". This is a recipe for the satisfaction of all children, friends, even Senior Citizens!"
"Excellent recipe. My family loves this."
"I dismissed this as kid food but it was fantastic! It really did have the flavor of chicken cordon bleu. Will definitely make again. I only pre-baked the crust for 3 minutes, then baked the assembled pizza for an additional 7 minutes and that was all it needed to get golden brown."
"We LOVE this!!! I made it exactly like the recipe the first time...GREAT! The second, I used the whole jar of alfredo sauce and WAY more cheese...EVEN BETTER!!! My family loves this! It's part of our weekly menu now!"
"Just OK. Disappointing, actually, considering the glowing reviews. I believe it was the alfredo sauce. Too strong of a flavor. I'll make something else next time."
"Love Love Love this pizza. My family wants this over delivered pizza any night!"