Chicken Cordon Bleu Pizza Recipe
This recipe is a combination of my two favorite foods—pizza and chicken cordon bleu. I have made this for my family and also the teachers at my school. Now my teachers ask me to make it for them for lunch! —Justin Rippel, Colgate, WI
- 1 tube (13.8 ounces) refrigerated pizza crust
- 1/2 cup Alfredo sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1-1/2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 10 breaded chicken nuggets, thawed and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1. Preheat oven to 425°. Unroll dough into a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan; flatten dough and build up edges slightly. Bake 8-10 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
- 2. Spread with Alfredo sauce; sprinkle with garlic salt and Swiss cheese. Top with ham, chicken nuggets and mozzarella cheese. Bake 8-10 minutes or until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted. Yield: 6 pieces.
1 piece equals 460 calories, 21 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 70 mg cholesterol, 1,337 mg sodium, 39 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 28 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC