Chicken Cordon Bleu Pizza Recipe
This recipe is a combination of my two favorite foods—pizza and chicken cordon bleu. I have made this for my family and also the teachers at my school. Now my teachers ask me to make it for them for lunch! —Justin Rippel, Colgate, WI
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 30 min. YIELD:6 servings
- 1 tube (13.8 ounces) refrigerated pizza crust
- 1/2 cup Alfredo sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1-1/2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 10 breaded chicken nuggets, thawed and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1. Preheat oven to 425°. Unroll dough into a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan; flatten dough and build up edges slightly. Bake 8-10 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
- 2. Spread with Alfredo sauce; sprinkle with garlic salt and Swiss cheese. Top with ham, chicken nuggets and mozzarella cheese. Bake 8-10 minutes or until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted. Yield: 6 pieces.
1 piece equals 460 calories, 21 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 70 mg cholesterol, 1,337 mg sodium, 39 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 28 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC