A classic Cordon Bleu has chicken, cheese and ham. To change it up, roll everything inside crescent dough for a hand-held meal. —Stella Culotta, Pasadena, Maryland
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup cubed fully cooked ham
- 2 tablespoons honey mustard
- Preheat oven to 375°. Unroll crescent dough and separate into triangles. On an ungreased 12-in. pizza pan, arrange triangles in a ring with points toward the outside and wide ends overlapping. Press overlapping dough to seal.
- In a large bowl, mix the remaining ingredients. Spoon across wide ends of triangles. Fold pointed ends of triangles over filling, tucking points under to form a ring (filling will be visible).
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until golden brown and heated through. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Chicken Cordon Bleu Crescent Ring in Simple & Delicious February/March 2014
Reviews for Chicken Cordon Bleu Crescent Ring
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review