Chicken Cordon Bleu Crescent Ring
A classic cordon bleu has chicken, cheese and ham. To change it up, roll everything inside crescent dough for a hand-held meal. —Stella Culotta, Pasadena, Maryland
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup cubed fully cooked ham
- 2 tablespoons honey mustard
- Preheat oven to 375°. Unroll crescent dough and separate into
- triangles. On an ungreased 12-in. pizza pan, arrange triangles in a
- ring with points toward the outside and wide ends overlapping. Press
- overlapping dough to seal.
- In a large bowl, mix the remaining ingredients. Spoon across wide
- ends of triangles. Fold pointed end of triangles over filling,
- tucking points under to form a ring (filling will be visible).
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until golden brown and heated through. Yield: 6
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice equals 603 calories, 45 g fat (13 g saturated fat), 91 mg cholesterol, 772 mg sodium, 19 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 29 g protein.