Chicken Cordon Bleu Crescent Ring Recipe
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup cubed fully cooked ham
- 2 tablespoons honey mustard
- 1. Preheat oven to 375°. Unroll crescent dough and separate into triangles. On an ungreased 12-in. pizza pan, arrange triangles in a ring with points toward the outside and wide ends overlapping. Press overlapping dough to seal.
- 2. In a large bowl, mix the remaining ingredients. Spoon across wide ends of triangles. Fold pointed ends of triangles over filling, tucking points under to form a ring (filling will be visible).
- 3. Bake 15-20 minutes or until golden brown and heated through. Yield: 6 servings.
1 slice equals 603 calories, 45 g fat (13 g saturated fat), 91 mg cholesterol, 772 mg sodium, 19 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 29 g protein.
Reviews for Chicken Cordon Bleu Crescent Ring
"Great football watchin' game food. I used 2 tubes of Crescent rolls, 2 C Chicken & 1 C diced ham and decreased the Mayo to 1/3 C. I added some diced celery and green onions. Also made a second ring using diced cooked broccoli. Delicious!"
"This was very good. The only thing I changed was I used crispy chicken fingers and diced them up. I loved the texture difference . Next time I would also mix the mayo and mustard together before mixing it into the other ingredients for a more even consistency . This is a great way to use leftover chicken fingers and the choices are endless, BBQ, Thai , you can really customize this dish!"
"This was really good. Great use of leftover chicken. Paired with soup and salad for a complete meal."
"Very yummy! I added salt and pepper and used Dijon mustard because it's what I had on hand. I also made it a little healthier by using light mayo, trim ham, and skim milk cheese."
"This tastes even better than it looks! It was easy to put together, looked great, and the filling is so warm and creamy. My whole family loved it."
"we loved this recipe I will definitely make this again, very easy but very tasty"