Chicken Cordon Bleu Crescent Ring Recipe
A classic cordon bleu has chicken, cheese and ham. To change it up, roll everything inside crescent dough for a hand-held meal. —Stella Culotta, Pasadena, Maryland
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 30 min. YIELD:6 servings
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup cubed fully cooked ham
- 2 tablespoons honey mustard
- 1. Preheat oven to 375°. Unroll crescent dough and separate into triangles. On an ungreased 12-in. pizza pan, arrange triangles in a ring with points toward the outside and wide ends overlapping. Press overlapping dough to seal.
- 2. In a large bowl, mix the remaining ingredients. Spoon across wide ends of triangles. Fold pointed end of triangles over filling, tucking points under to form a ring (filling will be visible).
- 3. Bake 15-20 minutes or until golden brown and heated through. Yield: 6 servings.
1 slice equals 603 calories, 45 g fat (13 g saturated fat), 91 mg cholesterol, 772 mg sodium, 19 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 29 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC