- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup cubed fully cooked ham
- 2 tablespoons honey mustard
- Preheat oven to 375°. Unroll crescent dough and separate into triangles. On an ungreased 12-in. pizza pan, arrange triangles in a ring with points toward the outside and wide ends overlapping. Press overlapping dough to seal.
- In a large bowl, mix the remaining ingredients. Spoon across wide end of triangles. Fold pointed end of triangles over filling, tucking points under to form a ring (filling will be visible).
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until golden brown and heated through. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Chicken Cordon Bleu Crescent Ring
Sort By :
Very yummy! I added salt and pepper and used Dijon mustard because it's what I had on hand. I also made it a little healthier by using light mayo, trim ham, and skim milk cheese.
This tastes even better than it looks! It was easy to put together, looked great, and the filling is so warm and creamy. My whole family loved it.
we loved this recipe I will definitely make this again, very easy but very tasty