- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs
- 1-1/4 cups milk
- 2 cups coarsely chopped cooked chicken
- 2/3 cup chopped fully cooked ham
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon chicken bouillon granules
- 1-1/2 cups milk
- 1/4 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fully cooked ham
- Minced fresh parsley
- In a small bowl, whisk the flour, eggs and milk until smooth. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Heat a lightly greased 7-in. skillet. Pour about 2 tablespoons batter into the center of skillet; lift and tilt pan to evenly coat bottom. Cook until top appears dry; turn and cook 15-20 seconds longer. Remove to a plate. Repeat with remaining batter, adding oil to the skillet as needed. Place waxed paper between crepes.
- Sprinkle the chicken, ham and cheese over crepes. Roll up tightly. Place seam side down in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish.
- For sauce, in a small saucepan, melt butter. Stir in flour and bouillon until blended. Gradually whisk in milk. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 1-2 minutes or until thickened and bubbly. Remove from the heat. Stir in cheese and ham until cheese is melted. Pour 2/3 cup sauce over crepes.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until bubbly and heated through. Sprinkle with parsley. Serve with remaining sauce. Yield: 7 servings.
Reviews for Chicken Cordon Bleu Crepes
Sort By :
"I think the next time I make this dish I will use tortillas."
"Fun to make...not as yummy as I expected. I will make again just to make certain this cook was not the problem."
"If you like crepes and chicken then you will like"
"I made half this recipe for my husband and I. It is a great weeknight dinner. Quite light and easy to make. I used rotisserie chicken and deli sliced ham (packaged). The filling or sauce could use some spice. I'm not sure what, maybe a little cayenne. Half the recipe made exactly 7 crepes = 3.5 servings."