Chicken Cordon Bleu Bake Recipe
- 2 packages (6 ounces each) reduced-sodium stuffing mix
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup milk
- 8 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 pound sliced deli ham, cut into 1-inch strips
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 3 cups (12 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- Prepare stuffing mixes according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine soup and milk; set aside.
- Divide chicken between two greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dishes. Sprinkle with pepper. Layer with ham, Swiss cheese, 1 cup cheddar cheese, soup mixture and stuffing. Sprinkle with remaining cheddar cheese.
- Cover and freeze one casserole for up to 3 months. Cover and bake the remaining casserole at 350° for 30 minutes. Uncover; bake 10-15 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
- To use frozen casserole: Thaw in the refrigerator overnight. Remove from the refrigerator 30 minutes before baking. Cover and bake at 350° for 45 minutes. Uncover; bake 10-15 minutes longer or until heated through and cheese is melted. Yield: 2 casseroles (6 servings each).
Reviews for Chicken Cordon Bleu Bake(32)
Sort By :
This casserole was good!
This recipe was okay. I used lower sodium ham in addition to the lower sodium stuffing mix called for and it was still a little too salty for my family.
Just pulled the frozen casserole out to use and my 16 year old son asked "OMg is that the one with chicken and ham and cheese....I LOVE that one!"
We keep this one in the freezer at all times for easy weeknight dinner!
I made this recipe in a varied batch of "freezer meals" for my two college students. It received rave reviews! Made it again for the three of us at home. Love recipes where you can make one for dinner and another for the freezer.
I needed something quick and easy with all ingredients on hand to throw together for a friend who had a baby. It looked so good my husband asked me to make it that night. Very comforting and easy to throw together. Thanks!
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Chicken >
- Baked Ham >
- Casseroles >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Chicken Casserole >
- Chicken Casserole Recipes >
- Chicken Casseroles >
- Chicken Cordon Bleu >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Freezer Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Ham Recipes >