- thyme. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10 minutes
- or until a meat thermometer reads 170°.
- Combine the remaining cornstarch with the water until smooth; stir
- into the pan. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until
- thickened. Discard bay leaf. Serve chicken and mushrooms with rice.
- Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 474 calories, 10 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 78 mg cholesterol, 265 mg sodium, 55 g carbohydrate, 8 g fiber, 48 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.