Chicken Coleslaw Wraps Recipe
—Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch strips
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1-1/2 cups deli coleslaw
- 1/2 cup pineapple tidbits
- 4 sun-dried tomato tortillas (10 inches), warmed
- 1 medium tomato, sliced
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1. Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper. In a large skillet, cook chicken in oil over medium heat for 10-15 minutes or until no longer pink.
- 2. Combine coleslaw and pineapple; spread over tortillas. Layer with tomato, cheese and chicken; roll up tightly. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 583 calories, 26g fat (9g saturated fat), 107mg cholesterol, 759mg sodium, 52g carbohydrate (15g sugars, 3g fiber), 36g protein .
Reviews for Chicken Coleslaw Wraps
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC