Chicken Coleslaw Wraps Recipe
—Taste of Home Test Kitchen
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 20 min. YIELD:4 servings
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch strips
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1-1/2 cups deli coleslaw
- 1/2 cup pineapple tidbits
- 4 sun-dried tomato tortillas (10 inches), warmed
- 1 medium tomato, sliced
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1. Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper. In a large skillet, cook chicken in oil over medium heat for 10-15 minutes or until no longer pink.
- 2. Combine coleslaw and pineapple; spread over tortillas. Layer with tomato, cheese and chicken; roll up tightly. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 583 calories, 26 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 107 mg cholesterol, 759 mg sodium, 52 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 36 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC