—Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch strips
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1-1/2 cups deli coleslaw
- 1/2 cup pineapple tidbits
- 4 sun-dried tomato tortillas (10 inches), warmed
- 1 medium tomato, sliced
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper. In a large skillet, cook chicken in oil over medium heat for 10-15 minutes or until no longer pink.
- Combine coleslaw and pineapple; spread over tortillas. Layer with tomato, cheese and chicken; roll up tightly. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Chicken Coleslaw Wraps in Simple & Delicious March/April 2006, p10
Reviews for Chicken Coleslaw Wraps
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review