Chicken Club Casseroles
Here’s a warm and welcoming casserole that tastes as fresh and creamy after it’s frozen as it does right out of the oven! —Janine Smith, Columbia, South Carolina
10 ServingsPrep: 20 min. Bake: 35 min.
- 4 cups uncooked spiral pasta
- 4 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- 1 cup crumbled cooked bacon
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 4 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 3 cups fresh baby spinach, chopped
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°. Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine chicken, soup, bacon, milk and
- mayonnaise. Stir in tomatoes and spinach.
- Drain pasta; stir into chicken mixture. Transfer to two greased
- 8-in.-square baking dishes. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Cover and bake 35-40 minutes or until bubbly and cheese is melted.
- Yield: 2 casseroles (5 servings each).
Nutritional Facts: 1-1/4 cups equals 584 calories, 34 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 93 mg cholesterol, 1,161 mg sodium, 36 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 33 g protein.