- 4 cups uncooked spiral pasta
- 4 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- 1 cup crumbled cooked bacon
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 4 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 3 cups fresh baby spinach, chopped
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°. Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine chicken, soup, bacon, milk and mayonnaise. Stir in tomatoes and spinach.
- Drain pasta; stir into chicken mixture. Transfer to two greased 8-in.-square baking dishes. Sprinkle with cheese.
Cover and bake 35-40 minutes or until bubbly and cheese is melted.
Freeze option: Cover and freeze unbaked casseroles for up to 3 months. To use, thaw in the refrigerator overnight. Remove from refrigerator 30 minutes before baking. Preheat oven to 375°. Cover and bake 60-70 minutes or until bubbly. Yield: 2 casseroles (5 servings each).
Reviews for Chicken Club Casseroles
"Our family LOVES this recipe! One of our favourites! We make it often."
"My family lived this recipe! Even my very picky 3 year old ate it up! It's definitely worth a try!"
"I made this and made an error or two but it turned out that the casseroles forgave me. I did find it to be a little soupy and found that this recipe, on another website called for 1 lb of pasta, not 4 cups of pasta. I think that would have made mine better."
"This was TERRIBLE! Complete waste of chicken. I'm not sure what the others enjoyed about it but it is bland and has a yucky tangy taste. Thank God I cut the recipe in half because I was only cooking for two."
"I had planned to make this casserole when I realized that I needed something that could go in the slow cooker to be ready when we got home in the evening. I halved the recipe and put it in my 3-quart slow cooker for 3 hours. I stirred it once during that time which I think helped the pasta to not stick to the sides. I added the cheese about an hour before it was done. It turned out great! We don't care for tomatos so I substituted green pepper. I would definitely do this again."
"My family liked this recipe very much. I think I could have sat and ate the entire casserole myself! LOVE IT!!!!"
"We love this!"
"Very much enjoyed this casserole. Reminded me of a salad my mom makes with fresh tomatoes, pasta and mayo. My husband isn't big into spinach, but even he said I could make it again! Good job."
"Yummy! This was delicious. Next time I will probably make the whole thing in a larger baking dish instead so we have some leftovers for the next day!"
"My entire family hated this - which was a first. I ended up reheating leftovers and tossed the entire casserole. Just had a weird taste."