Here’s a warm and welcoming casserole that tastes as fresh and creamy after it’s frozen as it does right out of the oven! —Janine Smith, Columbia, South Carolina
- 4 cups uncooked spiral pasta
- 4 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- 1 cup crumbled cooked bacon
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 4 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 3 cups fresh baby spinach, chopped
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°. Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine chicken, soup, bacon, milk and mayonnaise. Stir in tomatoes and spinach.
- Drain pasta; stir into chicken mixture. Transfer to two greased 8-in.-square baking dishes. Sprinkle with cheese.
Cover and bake 35-40 minutes or until bubbly and cheese is melted.
Freeze option: Cover and freeze unbaked casseroles for up to 3 months. To use, thaw in the refrigerator overnight. Remove from refrigerator 30 minutes before baking. Preheat oven to 375°. Cover and bake 60-70 minutes or until bubbly. Yield: 2 casseroles (5 servings each).
Originally published as Chicken Club Casseroles in Simple & Delicious February/March 2011, p59
Reviews for Chicken Club Casseroles
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review