- 4 cups uncooked spiral pasta
- 4 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- 1 cup crumbled cooked bacon
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 4 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 3 cups fresh baby spinach, chopped
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°. Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine chicken, soup, bacon, milk and mayonnaise. Stir in tomatoes and spinach.
- Drain pasta; stir into chicken mixture. Transfer to two greased 8-in.-square baking dishes. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Cover and bake 35-40 minutes or until bubbly and cheese is melted. Yield: 2 casseroles (5 servings each).
Reviews for Chicken Club Casseroles
Sort By :
Our family LOVES this recipe! One of our favourites! We make it often.
My family lived this recipe! Even my very picky 3 year old ate it up! It's definitely worth a try!
I made this and made an error or two but it turned out that the casseroles forgave me. I did find it to be a little soupy and found that this recipe, on another website called for 1 lb of pasta, not 4 cups of pasta. I think that would have made mine better.
This was TERRIBLE! Complete waste of chicken. I'm not sure what the others enjoyed about it but it is bland and has a yucky tangy taste. Thank God I cut the recipe in half because I was only cooking for two.
I had planned to make this casserole when I realized that I needed something that could go in the slow cooker to be ready when we got home in the evening. I halved the recipe and put it in my 3-quart slow cooker for 3 hours. I stirred it once during that time which I think helped the pasta to not stick to the sides. I added the cheese about an hour before it was done. It turned out great! We don't care for tomatos so I substituted green pepper. I would definitely do this again.