A few tubes of reduced-fat crescent rolls make this impressive recipe a snap. I fill the ring with chicken salad, and serve warm slices with mustard-flavored mayonnaise. —Rebecca Clark of Warrior, Alabama
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1-1/2 teaspoons finely chopped onion
- 1-3/4 cups cubed cooked chicken breast (1/2-inch cubes)
- 2 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese, divided
- 2 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 plum tomatoes
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- In a large bowl, combine the mayonnaise, parsley, mustard and onion. Stir in the chicken, bacon and 3/4 cup cheese.
- Unroll crescent dough; separate into 16 triangles. Arrange on an ungreased 12-in. round pizza pan, forming a ring with pointed ends facing outer edge of pan and wide ends overlapping.
- Spoon chicken mixture over wide ends; fold points over filling and tuck under wide ends (filling will be visible). Chop half of a tomato; set aside. Slice remaining tomatoes; place over filling and tuck into dough.
- Bake at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Let stand for 5 minutes. Place lettuce in center of ring; sprinkle with chopped tomato. Yield: 16 servings.
Originally published as Chicken Club Brunch Ring in Light & Tasty April/May 2006, p39
Reviews for Chicken Club Brunch Ring
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review