Chicken Club Brunch Ring Recipe
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1-1/2 teaspoons finely chopped onion
- 1-3/4 cups cubed cooked chicken breast (1/2-inch cubes)
- 2 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese, divided
- 2 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 plum tomatoes
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the mayonnaise, parsley, mustard and onion. Stir in the chicken, bacon and 3/4 cup cheese.
- 2. Unroll crescent dough; separate into 16 triangles. Arrange on an ungreased 12-in. round pizza pan, forming a ring with pointed ends facing outer edge of pan and wide ends overlapping.
- 3. Spoon chicken mixture over wide ends; fold points over filling and tuck under wide ends (filling will be visible). Chop half of a tomato; set aside. Slice remaining tomatoes; place over filling and tuck into dough.
- 4. Bake at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Let stand for 5 minutes. Place lettuce in center of ring; sprinkle with chopped tomato. Yield: 16 servings.
1 each: 153 calories, 6g fat (2g saturated fat), 17mg cholesterol, 368mg sodium, 14g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 0g fiber), 9g protein Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 lean meat, 1 fat.
Reviews for Chicken Club Brunch Ring
"Made this for appetizer night and really enjoyed it."
"I made this once for my family to make sure it was 'company worthy' for inviting a special couple over for lunch. It passed! First time I made it with the butter/flaky crescent rolls, and second time I used the 'original' rolls, def better with the original. Also I made the chicken mixture ahead of time and felt I needed to add a little more mayo, and added a couple teaspoon more onion. The bacon, swiss cheese, and dijon mustard makes for some very distinct flavors. I served with potato soup, sprinkled with the leftover bacon. and these http://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/lemon-cupcakes-with-strawberry-frosting for dessert. Will DEFINITELY KEEP RECIPE AND MAKE AGAIN. :)"
"This was excellent , I made it for our Red Hat gathering and it was a HIT. will make it again for sure. 5 star"
"This was loved by all who tasted it!"
"Four of my friends have birthdays close to mine so we have an annual birthday get together. I served this dish at the birthday brunch last year and it was a big hit. A repeat has been requested for this year. Tip: Try adding any combination of the following: chopped English cucumber, chopped red onion, sliced celery, kalamata olives and/or radishes to the lettuce and tomato in the center of the ring. Also, try crumbled feta cheese instead of swiss. Very, very tasty!"
"Very good. Not hard to make and the men ate it. I have made it a couple of times now and plan on making it again."
"This was such a fun, delicious recipe! And it looks amazing! I loved how easily it came together but it looks like it took forever. I added a few sliced olives to the lettuce and tomato in the middle. My kids loved it!"
"I made this for a brunch at my inlaws. Everyone loved it. We didn't have any tomates, so I made it without and it was still great. So easy and looks and tastes great."
"not sure this one needs yet another rave review, but regardless i will add mine to the list. I've made several "rings" like this, and i have to say this is the best one. Will definitely be making it again."
"Something fun, and different. Everyone liked it, so the recipe is a keeper. I didn't have time to fry up some bacon, but we didn't miss it. Next time I'm planning to add chopped celery, we like the crunch."
"I had to add a bit more filling to make mine look like this one."
"Gorgeous, tasty and easy to make! added a small amount of ranch dressing with the chicken."
"This is an impressive presentation and soooooo good. EVERYONE asks for the recipe."
"This is so good, everyone loves this one! We use the grilled fajita chicken breast, more bacon, and add red pepper for spice."
"awesome recipe & so easy to do.Great for beginner cooks who would like to impress someone.Ritab2"
"Really an easy and delicious recipe. A little mild, but easy to add a little something to spice it up."
"Wonderful recipe! Everyone loved it! I agree it is definitely a keeper!"
"This is our favorite Pampered Chef recipe! It has been in their cookbooks for years."
"Just made this for a holiday brunch. It was a snap to make and got rave reviews, especially from the men and the women all wanted the recipe. It's definitely a keeper."
"Wonderful! Instant favorite! One I will definitely make again!"