- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1-1/2 teaspoons finely chopped onion
- 1-3/4 cups cubed cooked chicken breast (1/2-inch cubes)
- 2 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese, divided
- 2 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 plum tomatoes
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- In a large bowl, combine the mayonnaise, parsley, mustard and onion. Stir in the chicken, bacon and 3/4 cup cheese.
- Unroll crescent dough; separate into 16 triangles. Arrange on an ungreased 12-in. round pizza pan, forming a ring with pointed ends facing outer edge of pan and wide ends overlapping.
- Spoon chicken mixture over wide ends; fold points over filling and tuck under wide ends (filling will be visible). Chop half of a tomato; set aside. Slice remaining tomatoes; place over filling and tuck into dough.
- Bake at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Let stand for 5 minutes. Place lettuce in center of ring; sprinkle with chopped tomato. Yield: 16 servings.
Reviews for Chicken Club Brunch Ring
"Made this for appetizer night and really enjoyed it."
"I made this once for my family to make sure it was 'company worthy' for inviting a special couple over for lunch. It passed! First time I made it with the butter/flaky crescent rolls, and second time I used the 'original' rolls, def better with the original. Also I made the chicken mixture ahead of time and felt I needed to add a little more mayo, and added a couple teaspoon more onion. The bacon, swiss cheese, and dijon mustard makes for some very distinct flavors. I served with potato soup, sprinkled with the leftover bacon. and these http://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/lemon-cupcakes-with-strawberry-frosting for dessert. Will DEFINITELY KEEP RECIPE AND MAKE AGAIN. :)"
"This was excellent , I made it for our Red Hat gathering and it was a HIT. will make it again for sure. 5 star"
"This was really good. I used left over turkey from thanksgiving. I think dried cranberries would be a nice addition to this. I wasn't sure what to have as a side dish, so I made smoothies for extra vitamins. This was fairly simple to put together too."
"This was loved by all who tasted it!"