Chicken Club Brunch Ring Recipe
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1-1/2 teaspoons finely chopped onion
- 1-3/4 cups cubed cooked chicken breast (1/2-inch cubes)
- 2 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese, divided
- 2 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 plum tomatoes
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- In a large bowl, combine the mayonnaise, parsley, mustard and onion. Stir in the chicken, bacon and 3/4 cup cheese.
- Unroll crescent dough; separate into 16 triangles. Arrange on an ungreased 12-in. round pizza pan, forming a ring with pointed ends facing outer edge of pan and wide ends overlapping.
- Spoon chicken mixture over wide ends; fold points over filling and tuck under wide ends (filling will be visible). Chop half of a tomato; set aside. Slice remaining tomatoes; place over filling and tuck into dough.
- Bake at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Let stand for 5 minutes. Place lettuce in center of ring; sprinkle with chopped tomato. Yield: 16 servings.
Reviews for Chicken Club Brunch Ring(17)
Sort By :
This was loved by all who tasted it!
Four of my friends have birthdays close to mine so we have an annual birthday get together. I served this dish at the birthday brunch last year and it was a big hit. A repeat has been requested for this year. Tip: Try adding any combination of the following: chopped English cucumber, chopped red onion, sliced celery, kalamata olives and/or radishes to the lettuce and tomato in the center of the ring. Also, try crumbled feta cheese instead of swiss. Very, very tasty!
Very good. Not hard to make and the men ate it. I have made it a couple of times now and plan on making it again.
This was such a fun, delicious recipe! And it looks amazing! I loved how easily it came together but it looks like it took forever. I added a few sliced olives to the lettuce and tomato in the middle. My kids loved it!
I made this for a brunch at my inlaws. Everyone loved it. We didn't have any tomates, so I made it without and it was still great. So easy and looks and tastes great.
More Recipe Collections
- Bacon Recipes >
- Baked Chicken >
- Breakfast Meat Recipes >
- Breakfast Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Chicken Sandwiches >
- Diabetic Breakfast Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Sandwich Recipes >
- Healthy Breakfast Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Breakfast Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Sandwich Recipes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Hot Sandwich Recipes >
- Low Carb Breakfast Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Carb Sandwich Recipes >
- Low Fat Breakfast Recipes >