- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1-1/2 teaspoons finely chopped onion
- 1-3/4 cups cubed cooked chicken breast (1/2-inch cubes)
- 2 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese, divided
- 2 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 plum tomatoes
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- In a large bowl, combine the mayonnaise, parsley, mustard and onion. Stir in the chicken, bacon and 3/4 cup cheese.
- Unroll crescent dough; separate into 16 triangles. Arrange on an ungreased 12-in. round pizza pan, forming a ring with pointed ends facing outer edge of pan and wide ends overlapping.
- Spoon chicken mixture over wide ends; fold points over filling and tuck under wide ends (filling will be visible). Chop half of a tomato; set aside. Slice remaining tomatoes; place over filling and tuck into dough.
- Bake at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Let stand for 5 minutes. Place lettuce in center of ring; sprinkle with chopped tomato. Yield: 16 servings.
Reviews for Chicken Club Brunch Ring
Sort By :
This was excellent , I made it for our Red Hat gathering and it was a HIT. will make it again for sure. 5 star
This was really good. I used left over turkey from thanksgiving. I think dried cranberries would be a nice addition to this. I wasn't sure what to have as a side dish, so I made smoothies for extra vitamins. This was fairly simple to put together too.
This was loved by all who tasted it!
Four of my friends have birthdays close to mine so we have an annual birthday get together. I served this dish at the birthday brunch last year and it was a big hit. A repeat has been requested for this year. Tip: Try adding any combination of the following: chopped English cucumber, chopped red onion, sliced celery, kalamata olives and/or radishes to the lettuce and tomato in the center of the ring. Also, try crumbled feta cheese instead of swiss. Very, very tasty!
Very good. Not hard to make and the men ate it. I have made it a couple of times now and plan on making it again.