Chicken Chopped Salad Recipe
- 2 cups chopped or torn mixed salad greens
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) peaches, drained and chopped
- 1 cup chopped sweet red or yellow pepper
- 1/3 cup thawed limeade concentrate
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 2 to 3 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh gingerroot
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup dry roasted peanuts
- In a large salad bowl, combine the first five ingredients. In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the limeade concentrate, oil, vinegar, cilantro, ginger and salt; shake well. Pour over salad and toss to coat. Sprinkle with peanuts. Yield: 6 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Chicken Chopped Salad(4)
Sort By :
I've sometimes substituted mango for peaches and added jicama for crunch.
I just made this salad for a girls weekend at the lake and everyone just loved it. The dressing was fantastic.
I enjoyed this, but it seemed to be too much dressing. So I just added some more lettuce. Lots of good flavor!
We substituted strawberries for the peaches, and it was awesome!! Got rave reviews from everyone at a potluck.
More Recipe Collections
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Chicken Salad Recipes >
- Chicken Salads >
- Chopped Salads >
- Main Dish Salad Recipes >
- Nut Recipes >
- Peach Recipes >
- Peanut Recipes >
- Quick Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Salad Dressing Recipes >