- 1-1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 can (15 ounces) white kidney or cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes with mild green chilies, undrained
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Sour cream and shredded cheddar cheese, optional
- In a large skillet, saute chicken and onion in oil for 5 minutes or until chicken is browned.
- Transfer to a 5-qt. slow cooker. Stir in the beans, tomatoes, corn and seasonings. Cover and cook on low for 5 hours or until chicken is no longer pink. Garnish with sour cream and cheese if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Chicken Chili(3)
Sort By :
I had some extra dark red kidney beans, so I added those. I didn't have to cook the chicken ahead of time. It cooked in the crock pot durring the 5 hours. It was perfect and everyone kept asking for the recipe! Thank you!
Liked the flavors. It is easy to overcook the chicken. Is a bit soupy unless you add cheese and sourcream.
Next time I would consider cooking whole chicken pieces and "pulling" them at the end. Might also drain one of the tomato cans.
My family truly enjoys this recipe. We make it several times a month.
More Recipe Collections
- Boneless Chicken Recipes >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Chili Recipes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Chicken Slow Cooker Recipes >
- Chicken Soup >
- Chili Recipes >
- Cinco de Mayo Recipes >
- Corn Recipes >
- Mexican Chili >
- Mexican Chilies >
- Mexican Recipes >
- Slow Cooker Chicken Breasts >
- Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes >
- Slow Cooker Chili >
- Slow Cooker Chili Recipes >