Chicken Cheese Rolls Recipe
This entree is an elegant dinner for two or other special occasion. The cheese filling is tasty and combines well with the sweet and spicy flavors from the chutney. It's an uncomplicated recipe that is impressive.
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons chutney
- 1. Line a small baking pan with foil and grease the foil. Flatten chicken to 1/4-in. thickness. Combine the cheddar cheese and cream cheese; spread over chicken. Roll up and secure with toothpicks. Place in prepared pan.
- 2. Combine butter and chutney; spoon over chicken. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until juices run clear. Discard toothpicks. Yield: 2 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 251 calories, 17 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 93 mg cholesterol, 228 mg sodium, 3 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 21 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC