This entree is an elegant dinner for two or other special occasion. The cheese filling is tasty and combines well with the sweet and spicy flavors from the chutney. It's an uncomplicated recipe that is impressive.
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons chutney
- Line a small baking pan with foil and grease the foil. Flatten chicken to 1/4-in. thickness. Combine the cheddar cheese and cream cheese; spread over chicken. Roll up and secure with toothpicks. Place in prepared pan.
- Combine butter and chutney; spoon over chicken. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until juices run clear. Discard toothpicks. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Chicken Cheese Rolls in Reminisce Extra November 2006, p52
Reviews for Chicken Cheese Rolls
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review