- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons chutney
- Line a small baking pan with foil and grease the foil. Flatten chicken to 1/4-in. thickness. Combine the cheddar cheese and cream cheese; spread over chicken. Roll up and secure with toothpicks. Place in prepared pan.
- Combine butter and chutney; spoon over chicken. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until juices run clear. Discard toothpicks. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Chicken Cheese Rolls
Sort By :
Loved this! I made this for my family of 6 so I tripled the amounts listed. Very impressive and has great flavor! I will have to admit though, mine didn't look anything like the pretty picture but still tasted amazing. In place of the chutney, I used spaghetti sauce to top the chicken rolls. This tasted great and also added color and moistness to the chicken. For the last few minutes I would suggest covering the chicken with foil. Overall, great flavor and color, a nice twist on chicken.