Chicken Cheese Enchiladas Recipe
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 4 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 3 cups (12 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese, divided
- 3 cups (12 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 12 flour tortillas (6 inches), warmed
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the sour cream, soup, chilies and olives. Set aside 1-1/2 cups for topping. Add the chicken, 2 cups Monterey Jack cheese and 2 cups cheddar cheese to remaining soup mixture.
- 2. Spoon about 1/2 cup chicken mixture down the center of each tortilla; roll up tightly. Place seam side down in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Top with reserved soup mixture.
- 3. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 40 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining cheeses; top with onions. Bake 10-15 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Yield: 6 servings.
2 enchiladas equals 992 calories, 63 g fat (35 g saturated fat), 251 mg cholesterol, 1,765 mg sodium, 36 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 63 g protein.
Reviews for Chicken Cheese Enchiladas
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.