Chicken Cheese Enchiladas Recipe
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 4 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 3 cups (12 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese, divided
- 3 cups (12 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 12 flour tortillas (6 inches), warmed
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- In a large bowl, combine the sour cream, soup, chilies and olives. Set aside 1-1/2 cups for topping. Add the chicken, 2 cups Monterey Jack cheese and 2 cups cheddar cheese to remaining soup mixture.
- Spoon about 1/2 cup chicken mixture down the center of each tortilla; roll up tightly. Place seam side down in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Top with reserved soup mixture.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 40 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining cheeses; top with onions. Bake 10-15 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Yield: 6 servings.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Chicken Cheese Enchiladas
Sort By :
I don't know how this got on the light menu either, it is 26 Weight Watchers points per serving! Not light in my category! Sorry
I agree with grandma 832, how in the world is this healthy, look at the calories and sodium, holy cow.
How can you list this under "healthy" when it has MORE sodium p/serving than most people should eat in a day ! Sodium should be 1500mg or less P/DAY. Things can be delicious without salt - - it's just a habit we've acquired and really need to be more aware of.
i don't know how this got into the light &tasy section at 992 calories per serving
I was disappointed with this recipe. I thought it was very bland and boring, something Mexican food never is. I will not be keeping this recipe.