Chicken Cheddar Wraps
These wraps are very simple to prepare. I keep cooked chicken in the freezer, so these are simple to assemble in a hurry.Ruth Andrewson, Leavenworth, Washington
12 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 cup chunky salsa
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 4 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup thinly sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 1 cup guacamole, optional
- 12 flour tortillas (6 inches), room temperature
- Tomato wedges and additional guacamole, optional
- In a large bowl, combine the sour cream, salsa and mayonnaise. Stir
- in chicken, cheese and mushrooms.
- Divide lettuce and guacamole if desired between tortillas. Place
- about 1/2 cup chicken mixture on each tortilla. Fold sides over the
- filling. Garnish with tomato and additional guacamole if desired.
- Yield: 12 wraps.
Nutritional Facts: 1 wrap (prepared with fat-free sour cream and reduced-fat mayonnaise and cheese and without guacamole and tomato) equals 271 calories, 6 g fat (0 saturated fat), 34 mg cholesterol, 537 mg sodium, 35 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 18 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 2 lean meat, 1 vegetable.