- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 cup chunky salsa
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 4 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup thinly sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 1 cup guacamole, optional
- 12 flour tortillas (6 inches), room temperature
- Tomato wedges and additional guacamole, optional
- In a large bowl, combine the sour cream, salsa and mayonnaise. Stir in chicken, cheese and mushrooms.
- Divide lettuce and guacamole if desired between tortillas. Place about 1/2 cup chicken mixture on each tortilla. Fold sides over the filling. Garnish with tomato and additional guacamole if desired. Yield: 12 wraps.
Reviews for Chicken Cheddar Wraps
"I used rotisserie chicken from the deli and added some onion. Quick, easy and delish!"
"Very quick and easy to make. Tasted very good as well."
"My husband and I loved these. My husband ate these for supper and again the next 2 days for lunch. He doesn't usually eat left overs! We did add grapes. After I made the wrap I lined grape halves along the chicken mixture before I wrapped it. Even better!"