- 1 Tbsp. oil
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 can (10-3/4 oz.) condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup canned or frozen peas
- 1-1/2 cups milk
- 2 cups Minute® White Rice
- 1/4 cup real bacon bits
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Heat oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook and stir 4 to 5 minutes or until cooked through.
- Add soup, peas and water; bring to boil. Stir in rice; cover. Reduce heat to medium-low; simmer 5 minutes.
- Stir in bacon bits and Parmesan cheese. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Chicken Carbonara Risotto in Taste of Home Cooking School Collection Spring 2010, p53
Reviews for Chicken Carbonara Risotto
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review