- Meanwhile, pound chicken breasts to 1/4-in. thickness. Combine
- ricotta cheese, green onions, Parmesan, parsley, pepper and
- remaining Italian seasoning; divide evenly and spoon on top of
- chicken breasts. Roll up; place seam side down in an 8-in. square
- baking dish. Spoon sauce over chicken.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 25-30 minutes or until a thermometer
- reads 170°. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese; let stand for 5
- minutes. Serve with pasta if desired. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 262 calories, 10 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 80 mg cholesterol, 267 mg sodium, 13 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 30 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.