Easy as can be, this fast-to-assemble recipe comes from Carla Hodenfield of Ray, North Dakota. "It combines six cans of pantry ingredients," she confides. "Just heat and serve! You can substitute any kind of noodles for the chow mein noodles."
5 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 can (12 ounces) evaporated milk
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed chicken noodle soup, undiluted
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 can (10 ounces) chunk white chicken, drained
- 1 can (5 ounces) chow mein noodles
- In a large skillet, combine the first five ingredients. Bring to a
- boil. Cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Add the
- chicken; heat through. Serve over chow mein noodles. Yield: 5
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 441 calories, 20 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 56 mg cholesterol, 1,321 mg sodium, 44 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 21 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a medium white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Protea Chenin Blanc South Africa 2011
. Honeysuckle and pear, with a hint of lemon, makes this perfect with any fish or chicken dish. Buy now and get 2 bottles for $29.99. Order Now