Chicken Can-Can Recipe
- 1 can (12 ounces) evaporated milk
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed chicken noodle soup, undiluted
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 can (10 ounces) chunk white chicken, drained
- 1 can (5 ounces) chow mein noodles
- 1. In a large skillet, combine the first five ingredients. Bring to a boil. Cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Add the chicken; heat through. Serve over chow mein noodles. Yield: 5 servings.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 441 calories, 20 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 56 mg cholesterol, 1,321 mg sodium, 44 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 21 g protein.
Reviews for Chicken Can-Can
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer