This classic handheld with tender chicken, Parmesan cheese and chopped Caesar croutons features the perfect amount of dressing for a tasty meal any night. Nancy Pratt - Longview, TX
- 3/4 cup fat-free creamy Caesar salad dressing
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 cups cubed cooked chicken breast
- 2 cups torn romaine
- 3/4 cup Caesar salad croutons, coarsely chopped
- 6 whole wheat tortillas (8 inches), room temperature
- In a large bowl, combine the dressing, cheese, garlic powder and pepper. Add the chicken, romaine and croutons. Spoon 2/3 cup chicken mixture down the center of each tortilla; roll up. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Chicken Caesar Wraps in Healthy Cooking August/September 2009, p31
Reviews for Chicken Caesar Wraps
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review