Chicken Caesar Wraps Recipe
- 3/4 cup fat-free creamy Caesar salad dressing
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 cups cubed cooked chicken breast
- 2 cups torn romaine
- 3/4 cup Caesar salad croutons, coarsely chopped
- 6 whole wheat tortillas (8 inches), room temperature
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the dressing, cheese, garlic powder and pepper. Add the chicken, romaine and croutons. Spoon 2/3 cup chicken mixture down the center of each tortilla; roll up. Yield: 6 servings.
1 wrap equals 332 calories, 7 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 57 mg cholesterol, 689 mg sodium, 37 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 27 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 2-1/2 starch, 1/2 fat.