Chicken Caesar Sandwiches Recipe
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup creamy Caesar salad dressing
- 4 hard rolls, split
- 4 romaine leaves
- 1 medium tomato, sliced
- 1. Flatten chicken to 1/4-in. thickness; spread mayonnaise over both sides. Combine the bread crumbs, cheese and parsley; sprinkle over chicken.
- 2. Place in a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 25-30 minutes or until no longer pink.
- 3. Spread salad dressing over cut sides of rolls. Place romaine on roll bottoms; layer with chicken and tomato. Replace roll tops. Yield: 4 servings.
1 sandwich (prepared with fat-free mayonnaise and fat-free dressing) equals 435 calories, 10 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 73 mg cholesterol, 1,110 mg sodium, 50 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 36 g protein.