Chicken Caesar Salad Recipe
You'll find this salad makes a nice addition to any brunch buffet. The robust Caesar dressing adds some "zest" to the mild flavors of chicken and vegetables.
- 2 cups cooked chicken strips
- 2 anchovy fillets, finely chopped, optional
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 large bunch romaine lettuce, torn
- 1 small red onion, sliced into rings
- 1 carrot, julienned
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Just before serving, stir in lettuce, onion and carrot; toss to coat. Yield: 4 servings.
1 cup: 363 calories, 28g fat (5g saturated fat), 73mg cholesterol, 289mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 2g fiber), 22g protein.
Reviews for Chicken Caesar Salad
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC