- 1 tube (13.8 ounces) refrigerated pizza crust
- 3/4 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1/2 cup fat-free creamy Caesar salad dressing
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 teaspoon salt-free lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 package (8 ounces) fat-free cream cheese, cubed
- 4 cups thinly sliced romaine
- 1/2 cup diced sweet red pepper
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- Unroll pizza crust onto a 12-in. pizza pan coated with cooking spray; flatten dough and build up edges slightly. Prick with a fork. Bake at 400° for 11 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a nonstick skillet, cook chicken in oil over medium heat until no longer pink; cool slightly. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the dressing, 1/4 cup Parmesan, lemon-pepper and garlic. Combine cream cheese and half of the dressing mixture until well blended.
- Combine romaine, red pepper and olives. Add remaining dressing mixture; toss. Spread cream cheese mixture over crust. Top with romaine mixture, chicken and remaining Parmesan. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forChicken Caesar Salad Pizza
"This recipe is absolutely amazing! It is my go-to dish for potlucks and I have recieved numerous requests for the recipe. I often make it with refrigerated crescent rolls instead of pizza dough for a fun change of pace. I would definitely recommend this recipe!"