- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/8 teaspoon dried oregano
- 4 cups torn romaine
- 1 small tomato, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup fat-free creamy Caesar salad dressing
- Caesar salad croutons, optional
- Brush chicken with oil. Combine the garlic salt, paprika, pepper, basil and oregano; sprinkle over chicken. Grill, uncovered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 4-7 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer reads 170°.
- Arrange romaine and tomato on plates. Cut chicken into strips; place over salads. Drizzle with dressing. Sprinkle with croutons if desired. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Chicken Caesar Salad in Cooking for One or Two Cookbook 2003, p178
This recipe pairs well with a light white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters White Blend CA, a crisp flavorful wine with hints of citrus. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $69.99. Order Now
Reviews for Chicken Caesar Salad for Two
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jul. 29, 2008