- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 8 cups hearts of romaine salad mix
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, sliced
- 1 cup Caesar salad croutons
- Place chicken on a greased broiler pan. Broil 6 in. from the heat for 7-8 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer reads 170°. Cut chicken into strips; set aside.
- Meanwhile, in a blender, combine 1/4 cup cheese, lemon juice, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, mustard and pepper. Cover and process until blended. While processing, gradually add oil in a steady stream.
- Place romaine in a large salad bowl. Add cheese mixture; toss to coat. Top with the chicken strips, eggs, croutons and remaining cheese. Yield: 4 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Chicken Caesar Salad for Four
Sort By :
Real family pleaser. Delicious taste. Easy recipe. Robust flavors. The dressing mix is much better tasting than store bought and most of the ingredients can be found in the pantry.
Wonderful summer time salad that the whole family loved. Served with some warm bread and the meal was complete.