Chicken Caesar Salad Recipe
Kim Blanda of Neptune, New Jersey hails this zesty dish a success. "After tasting the salad at a friend's going-away party, I made sure to request the recipe. Now I fix it for my husband just about every week," she tells. :It's great with a potato or pasta side dish and chunks of crusty bread."
- 6 cups torn romaine
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cooked and cut into strips
- 2 cups seasoned salad croutons
- 3/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 3 to 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- In a salad bowl, combine the first five ingredients. In a small bowl, whisk the oil, lemon juice, garlic and pepper. Pour over salad; toss to coat. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Originally published as Chicken Caesar Salad in Country Woman May/June 2000, p40
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Chicken Caesar Salad(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
More Recipe Collections
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Boneless Chicken Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Caesar Salads >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Chicken Salad Recipes >
- Chicken Salads >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Salad Recipes >
- Country Woman Recipes >