- 1 tube (13.8 ounces) refrigerated pizza crust
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced garlic, divided
- 6 tablespoons creamy Caesar salad dressing, divided
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 2 cups hearts of romaine salad mix
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 plum tomatoes, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400°. Unroll pizza crust and press to fit into a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan, pinching edges to form a rim. Bake 10 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken and 1/2 teaspoon garlic; cook and stir until chicken is no longer pink. Remove from heat; stir in 2 tablespoons salad dressing.
- Spread crust with 3 tablespoons salad dressing; sprinkle with remaining garlic. Top with half of the cheeses and all of the chicken. Sprinkle with remaining cheeses. Bake for 10-15 minutes or until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted.
- In a small bowl, toss salad mix and green onions with remaining dressing. Just before serving, top pizza with salad and tomatoes. Yield: 6 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.
Reviews for Chicken Caesar Pizza(2)
Sort By :
I made this with ready made chicken and garlic flat bread to save time on a busy day. They turned out fabulous. Picky kids made their own with pepperoni and tomatoes and snacked on lettuce on the side. Will make these again for sure.
Really good! I used additional tomatoes and put some on the pizza before baking--then added rest on top w/ lettuce after baking. I also used a Monterey PEPPER Jack cheese which gave it some bite. I added some sliced black olives for color & a little 'extra'. Excellent results. Leftovers good, too!
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Chicken >
- Baking Recipes >
- Boneless Chicken Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Italian Chicken Recipes >
- Italian Dinners >
- Italian Pizza Recipes >
- Italian Recipes >
- Pizza Recipes >
- Quick Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Chicken Dinners >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >
- Simple Dinner Recipes >
- Simple Quick Recipes >
- Simple Recipes >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Baking Recipes >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Cheese Recipes >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Chicken Recipes >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Dinner Recipes >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Italian Recipes >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Quick Dinner Recipes >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Simple Recipes >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Tomato Recipes >
- Super Bowl Party Dinners >
- Super Bowl Party Recipes >
- Tomato Recipes >
- View All Simple Recipes >