Chicken Caesar Pizza Recipe
- 1 tube (13.8 ounces) refrigerated pizza crust
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced garlic, divided
- 6 tablespoons creamy Caesar salad dressing, divided
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 cups hearts of romaine salad mix
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 1. Preheat oven to 400°. Unroll pizza crust and press to fit into a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan, pinching edges to form a rim. Bake 10 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
- 2. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken and 1/2 teaspoon garlic; cook and stir until chicken is no longer pink. Remove from heat; stir in 2 tablespoons salad dressing.
- 3. Spread crust with 3 tablespoons salad dressing; sprinkle with remaining garlic. Top with half of the cheeses and all of the chicken. Sprinkle with remaining cheeses. Bake for 10-15 minutes or until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted.
- 4. In a small bowl, toss salad mix and green onions with remaining dressing. Just before serving, top pizza with salad and tomatoes. Yield: 6 servings.
1 piece: 506 calories, 25g fat (10g saturated fat), 86mg cholesterol, 927mg sodium, 34g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 2g fiber), 34g protein.
Reviews for Chicken Caesar Pizza
"Loved it! Super easy to make and delicious. Pizza and salad...the best of 2 worlds!"
"Really good! I used additional tomatoes and put some on the pizza before baking--then added rest on top w/ lettuce after baking. I also used a Monterey PEPPER Jack cheese which gave it some bite. I added some sliced black olives for color & a little 'extra'. Excellent results. Leftovers good, too!"
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.