Chicken Caesar Pizza Recipe
- 1 tube (13.8 ounces) refrigerated pizza crust
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced garlic, divided
- 6 tablespoons creamy Caesar salad dressing, divided
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 2 cups hearts of romaine salad mix
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 1. Preheat oven to 400°. Unroll pizza crust and press to fit into a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan, pinching edges to form a rim. Bake 10 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
- 2. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken and 1/2 teaspoon garlic; cook and stir until chicken is no longer pink. Remove from heat; stir in 2 tablespoons salad dressing.
- 3. Spread crust with 3 tablespoons salad dressing; sprinkle with remaining garlic. Top with half of the cheeses and all of the chicken. Sprinkle with remaining cheeses. Bake for 10-15 minutes or until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted.
- 4. In a small bowl, toss salad mix and green onions with remaining dressing. Just before serving, top pizza with salad and tomatoes. Yield: 6 servings.
1 piece equals 506 calories, 25 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 86 mg cholesterol, 927 mg sodium, 34 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 34 g protein.
Reviews for Chicken Caesar Pizza
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.