Chicken Caesar Pasta Toss Recipe
- 3 quarts water
- 2-1/2 cups uncooked Daily Chef Garden Rotini
- 1-1/2 cups cut fresh asparagus (1-inch pieces)
- 1-1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 large tomatoes, chopped
- 2/3 cup reduced-fat Caesar vinaigrette
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- In a Dutch oven, bring water to a boil. Add pasta. Return to a boil; cook for 4 minutes. Add asparagus; cook 6-8 minutes longer or until pasta and asparagus are tender.
- Meanwhile, in a large nonstick skillet, saute chicken in oil until no longer pink. Remove from the heat.
- Drain pasta mixture. Add the chicken, tomatoes and vinaigrette; cook over low heat until heated through. Sprinkle with onions and cheese. Yield: 6 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.
Reviews for Chicken Caesar Pasta Toss(3)
Sort By :
I used leftover rotissere chicken, farfalle pasta, and feta cheese. Everyone loved it! Our life skills class at school followed the recipe, but grilled the chicken and served the recipe cold. This was a big hit too! Great recipe.
This recipe just cried out to me to be served cold. So, I chilled everything after cooking, and served it as a hot summer day main dish salad. It was fantastic! Serving it cold was the only change I made to the recipe.
More Recipe Collections
- Asparagus Recipes >
- Boneless Chicken Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Pasta >
- Chicken Pasta Recipes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Dinners >
- Healthy Main Dishes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Italian Chicken Recipes >
- Italian Dinners >
- Italian Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >